Influenster

Friday, January 23, 2015

ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Review + Swatches

Say hello to my newest obsession, the ELF Shimmering Facial Whip highlighters are the most amazing thing I have ever used! To be honest obsession probably doesn’t even cover it. I currently have two from this line and I just ordered the other three because these are simply awesome and they only COST $1. Nobody can so no to that! If you don’t own these yet, you are seriously missing out!

 Like I said, I have them in two shades! I have lilac petal (on the left) & pink lemonade (on the right) and I could not be happier that I got to play with these shades first because they’re perfect! Not only are they perfect to be paired with your highlight and contour routine but they can multi-task as so many other things! A multipurpose, on-the-go whipped highlighter packed with Vitamin E to instantly brighten and soothe skin with no greasy after-feel. Ideal for using on your cheeks, lips, eyelids or anywhere you would like a radiant pop of shimmering color. I have to say that lilac petal looks amazing on your lips too! The texture is awesome and they both apply nicely, when blended. 



ELF Shimmering Facial Whip ‘Lilac Petal’ Swatch - I prefer a natural makeup look, and this gives you the perfect little pop of shimmer without overdoing it. It is easy to apply and smells great. This is a pretty close dupe to what Benefit’s High Beam looks like when I apply, I assume that in the shade spotlight it’ll be an exact dupe. When used on your lips it’s like a nude gloss. 



ELF Shimmering Facial Whip ‘Pink Lemonade’ Swatch - This one has been my go-to blush on a daily basis! I love using cream products when it’s hot or humid outside because I need to them to stay put and this one does just that! Bonus: Pink Lemonade Shimmering Facial Whip is an Allure Best of Beauty Editors Choice Pick!
Overall, I was super impressed with the two ELF Shimmering Facial Whips that I have tried so far! I can’t wait to get the other shades in the mail and give them a go! For $1.00, it really can’t be beat! They’re available in five shades lilac petal, pink lemonade, persimmon, golden peach and spotlight.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/face/shimmer/shimmering_facial_whip

No comments:

Post a Comment