Influenster

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliners: Review & Swatches

One of Milani's new products are their Fierce Foil Eyeliners. I have four of the shades to share with you today! These retail for $6.99 each. 

The packaging on these is nice and come in a gold pot with a screw top. 

Left to right: Black Gold Foil, Purple Foil, Brown Foil, Navy Foil

Each of the shades contains glitter particles, and I really love all of the shades. Navy Foil is probably my favorite, but Brown Foil would make a beautiful smoky eye! 

Swatches left to right: Black Gold Foil, Purple Foil, Brown Foil, Navy Foil

I wore these on my eyes for several days to test them out. They take a bit of building to be very pigmented, but once built up, they're really beautiful and long wearing! 

I've heard mixed reviews on these, but I'm actually really pleased with them! I can't wait to try these smudged along the lashline and up onto the lid for an easy, effortless smoky look!  Will you be picking up any of the Fierce Foil Eyeliners from Milani?

No comments:

Post a Comment