Influenster

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Keep Skin Forever Young with Olay Regenerist




Olay-Regenerist-cream 

There’s no stopping time. No matter what you do the minutes and hours will still pass by – but there are ways you can keep feeling (and looking) forever young. They say age is just a number, and by treating yourself – mind and body – with care, and with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, your skin might just defy the number that is your age.
So what is the big secret to keeping skin looking fresh and youthful? Luckily, it doesn’t involve plastic surgery or expensive beauty products – just a commitment to the basics and the help of a drugstore classic – the Olay Regenerist line.

Olay-Regenerist-3 


I’ve been a fan of Olay products since I first started trolling the beauty aisles for washes and lotions in junior high. These days their Complete Daily Defense All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 is a constant in my beauty bag. And I’ve been a fan of the coveted Regenerist line since it launched in 2003.
Aimed at ‘women who aspired to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles without invasive cosmetic procedures,’ this much raved about collection became an instant best seller. As a fan of all things Olay, I was thrilled to get my hands (and face) on the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and share a few of my tips for keeping skin ‘forever young.’

Olay-Regenerist-IG


Drink your water – We all know that our bodies require adequate hydration to work at their best. And since skin is the body’s largest organ, it makes sense that keeping the body hydrated keeps skin in optimal condition. When I stick to my water bottle instead of reaching for soda, my skin seems to respond in gratitude and I am less likely to see a pimple erupt or a spot of irritation.
Eat Your Water – You can get your water not just by drinking it, but by eating it as well! Reach for water-packed fresh fruits and veggies like cucumbers, watermelons, apples and oranges, instead of fatty or salty snacks. And try to eat a rainbow of fresh produce every day – red tomatoes, orange carrots, yellow peppers, lettuce…you get the picture. Your body (and your skin) thrives on these nutrient dense, high fiber, low calorie foods. Plus, they are packed with skin supporting vitamins and antioxidants.
Get Outside – It’s easy to stay cooped up inside in front of a screen all day. I make sure to take some time, at least 20 minutes, to take a walk outside every day. Depending on my mood, it can be a leisurely stroll or a heart pumping power walk, but as always, consistency is key. A daily walk helps to clear the mind, energize my spirit and generally helps me feel young. Just be sure you applied your morning SPF before facing the great outdoors.
Get 8 hours of sleep a night - Most adults need about 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night. For me, skimping on sleep leads to immediate consequences seen on a less than youthful looking face. I suffer from under eye darkness and as soon as I am tired, the discoloration seems to get darker and larger – with a side of puffiness. Getting those 8 hours keeps my eye area refreshed, bag free and much more youthful.
Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize – Hydrated skin is happy skin, so be sure to regularly and consistently moisturize. I wash and moisturize my face, every day, morning and night. It is key to keeping my skin clean, hydrated, healthy and happy.


Olay-Regenerist-Cream 


To boost my youthful appearance, for the last week after my nightly wash, I have been using the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. Promising results after just one use, this cream is “formulated with ingredients including an advanced amino-peptide + B3 complex that penetrate deep into your skin’s surface to help re-energize skin’s appearance.”
The lush cream is housed in a cute, maroon jar pretty enough for my nightstand. It has a nice thickness to it, but spreads quickly and easily into skin without leaving greasiness behind. The white cream has a soft, kind of freshly showered scent that lingers while I drift to sleep and let those peptides get to work on fine lines.
I noticed my skin felt smoother and fuller after a few nights of use and Olay promises that after just 14 days of use, skin will be noticeably firmer and skin elasticity will be improved. Can’t ask much more than that from this classic beauty line.
While my tips for youthful skin may not be revolutionary, in my years I’ve discovered that minding a few basics tips, staying consistent with my routines, and reaching for quality skincare like Olay, can improve my complexion and help my skin stay looking and feeling youthful.


No comments:

Post a Comment