Influenster

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara Review, Before/After Photos





L’Oréal has so much newness out right now, and I always look forward to seeing their new displays at my CVS, a new one just hit! Have you seen all the new Infallible Pro products yet? I hope to check them out for you soon, but right now let’s take a look at the new L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara
Back in 2013, I tried it (and loved) the original Voluminous Butterfly Mascara. It passed with flying colors due to how it fanned out each lash and added some volume and length, but remained very clean and defined. Butterfly Intenza is a little bit different in concept.

Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara  

Intenza takes on some of the original Voluminous Butterfly qualities; an innovative brush with fluctuating arches, with fine flexible spikes to comb through lashes, and a fiber formula. However, Intenza is quite different on my lashes than the original. It adds much more volume and length, deposits a nice, rich matte black pigment, and it seems like the fibers are more prevalent than before.  
I often worry with fiber mascaras that I’ll end up wearing them on my cheeks, but I didn’t experience any flaking, clumping or smudging! Voluminous Butterfly Intenza held up all day, and was easily removed with my regular eye makeup remover. There is a waterproof formula also available, but I haven’t tried it and I wouldn’t be able to tell you how it compares.
I would be hard pressed to tell you which Butterfly mascara I prefer—because they are both so different and have great qualities. I think it’s just going to depend on your personal preference and makeup mood!
Have you tried Voluminous Butterfly Intenza mascara yet? What was your experience?


Blackest Black

“Double Wings” Brush


Before/After


L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara$8.99


No comments:

Post a Comment