Influenster

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette: Swatches & 1st Impressions

I was going to try and resist and not get the new Lorac Unzipped Gold palette. But once I realized I could snag this beauty for $7 at Kohl's after rewards and Christmas gift cards, I couldn't say no! This palette retails for $42!

The packaging is pretty standard and also very similar to the original Lorac Unzipped palette, only this one is off white versus a creamy yellow like the first one. The palette itself is small and compact, which I love! 


This palette has a much more gold-toned feel to it than the first one. (The name definitely gives it away!) All of the shades swatch beautifully, especially the bottom row. That copper shade though! :-O I don't even know what to say about it, other than it's amazing! Like liquid metal copper!!  


Swatches left to right: Undressed, Uninhibited, Unpredictable, Undeniable, Unedited

Swatches left to right: Unlocked, Unlimited, Unleashed, Unwind, Unafraid

I've used these shadows on my eyes and they are very easy to work with, beautifully pigmented, and they last on the eyes all day! It's very nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment